Order of Omega Honor Society
A Greek leadership honorary society for junior and seniors with significant leadership experience and high scholastic achievement
THE PURPOSE OF ORDER Of OMEGA:
- To recognize those fraternity men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in interfraternity activities, to encourage them to continue along this line, and to inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment.
- To bring together outstanding fraternity men and sorority women to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate fraternity affairs.
- To bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution's fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness.
To help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions.
Qualifications for membership:
- Minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA
- Junior or senior standing
- Demonstrated significant leadership in the fraternity/sorority community and UNC Charlotte
- Membership for Order of Omega is limited to the top 3% of the Greek community
Order of Omega is not accepting applications at this time.